Ingredients (for 3 persons)
- Kanten powder … 2g
- Peach syrup … 200ml
- Wine (Red, White or Rosé) … 1 table spoon
- Put the Peach syrup, wine and Kanten powder in a pot.
- Mix with a spoon and cook at low heat until fully dissolved.
- Bring to a boil for 2 minutes at low heat.
- Ladle into a clean shallow rectangular pan very carefully.
- To harden the Kanten, let it cool completely at room temperature or put in the fridge.
- Once hardened, cut the Kanten in small mouth-size cubes to eat.
- Serve with peach conserve and yogurt in a glass.